The Office of the CIO’s Project Management Office (PMO) is a service created for the specific purpose of supporting the OCIO’s Information Technology Program. A very important part of this support effort is the implementation of project management best practices (project charters, project plans, scope change control, etc.) that facilitate communication to the customers of the OCIO.
The Project Management Office (PMO) implements and supports project management standards and methodology to facilitate our organization’s ability to effectively deliver quality products within estimates and expectations. The PMO’s mission is to create an environment of measurable, disciplined project management professionalism where:
- Project success is the norm.
- Project teams are proud of their work.
- Project teams are rewarded for high levels of performance.
- Internal customers reap the benefit of a carefully planned investment.
- The public wins through improved service and lower costs.
The PMO will operate under this guiding principle:
The success of the PMO is derived exclusively from the success of its customers.
AndyWeekly, Project Management Office
Nebraska Office of the CIO